Through thorough energy management, Panasonic’s VRF Smart Connectivity is a completely new, state-of-the-art solution providing energy saving and comfort as well as simple installation, operation and running.
Panasonic, passionately pursuing the ultimate in energy saving through the application of cutting-edge technology, and Schneider Electric, an advanced global energy management specialist offering innovative control systems. This collaboration has set the new standard for creating the next generation of contemporary buildings.
Without Hassle, You are Already Connected to the Future
A remote controller is all that’s required for occupancy control and optimum automatic indoor air quality (IAQ) control. Simple operation with a rented interface further contributes to increased energy efficiency and productivity for reduced capital expenditure (CapEx) and operating expense (OpEx).
Easy Design and Plug and Play to Reduce CapEx.
- Simple Plug & Play VRF connection to Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
- Stand alone or BEMS connected
- VRF indoor Wired or Wireless connection
- Plug and play additional ZigBee® sensors
Dramatic Reduction of OpEx with Outstanding IAQ.
- 2 Built in sensors: Temperature and RH
- ZigBee® wireless sensors: CO2, window/door, human presence.
- Background colour customisable
- Custom display/icons, messages
- Set point boundaries
- Programmable logic (also stand alone)
- Colour touch screen
- Ease and simply of use
- 20 Languages
- Easy to understand error description