The wide-area air conditioners are centrally managed by a smart cloud system.
Xiamen University was the first Chinese university to be established in Malaysia. Panasonic VRF air conditioners are used in the main school buildings, and room air conditioners are used in each of the dormitory rooms. The air conditioners in all of the buildings for 10,000 students, located on grounds of 150 acres, are centrally managed by Panasonic's smart cloud system. The convenience of being able to operate the system with smartphones, tablets, and PCs is highly evaluated.
- Total 13 buildings
- 8 blocks by VRF FSV Systems operated by Smart Cloud
- 6 blocks for Student hostel with Panasonic RAC inverter Single-Split
VRF FSV SYSTEMS:
- Indoor unit 1,349 sets; 3,796HP
- Outdoor 110 systems (237pcs)
- Cloud adapter CZ-CFUSCC1 17pcs
Owner Needs for Panasonic Smart Cloud:
- Control 8 separate building block by 1 single device
- Unique real time SEER calculation