New ECO G GE3 Series
The new Gas Driven Heat Pump System features improvements in the outdoor unit fan, heat exchanger, and low-load range. This further boosts year-round operating efficiency compared with conventional models, and saves energy to increase customer comfort.
Propeller shape with 3 blades is more efficient Max. 30% of fan electrical consumption is saved compared to conventional fan.
”L” Type Heat Exchanger
Heat exchanger surface area is included by 25% compared to conventional model to optimize efficiency.
Partial Load Control
Reduce start / stop loss has reduced by expanding the are where continuous operation is possible. Annual operation efficiency has further improved by better efficiency at lower partial load.
- Amount of internal leakage has reduced by the reduction of clearance, the compressor efficiency in the low load and low rotation region has been greatly improved.
Moreover, efficiency of high speed and high load is also improved by reduction of suction pressure loss due to expansion of suction path.
- Optimize compressor capacity.
- Continuous operation area has expanded at lower partial load by expanding operation area of lower speed.
- Engine efficiency has improved by shifting output points to higher torque side.
- Bigger diameter of engine pulley contributes the optimization of the compressor rotation speed ratio with engine speed.
- Higher engine pulley diameter giving better performance at partial load and reducing ON/OFF operation.