High Static Ducted
Concealed duct / Air conditioning mode
High static and large airflow ducted for exceptional installation flexibility.
- Design flexibility thanks to high static pressure and large air volume
- DC motor equipped
- Power input 45% less (compared to E1 type)
- Discharge air temperature control to reduce cold drafts
during heating operation
- Configurable air temperature control
- Available Fresh Air Intake mode (See page 80-81)
3-step static pressure set up
You can select between the three Static Pressure modes of 270 Pa/140 Pa/60(72*) Pa for extra installation flexibility.
Max. 270 Pa static pressure setting
A maximum static pressure setting of a high 270 Pa enables the use of long ducts for installation in a wide range of spaces. Ideal for large-scale offices, restaurants and other facilities.
Sensible cooling 5-10% improved
New heat exchanger with φ7mm pipe that increases the heat transfer surface to improve sensible cooling (5-10% improvement)
No Rap Valve Kit required
Thanks to improved performance, a Rap Valve Kit is
no longer required.
Discharge air temperature control
- Equipped with 4 sensors (Intake/ Discharge)
- Able to control discharge air temperature for accurate room temperature control.
- Possible to reduce cold drafts during heating operation.